For external use only.
Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin and avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Do not bandage after application and avoid external sources of heat such as heating pads as this may result in excessive irritation or skin burn.
If overdose or accidental ingestion occurs call a poison control center immediately.
Do not use this product if you are taking anticoagulant medications.
Apply thinly and evenly to cover the affected area and gently massage until completely absorbed up to 3 to 4 times daily.
For children 2 to 12 years old application should be supervised by an adult.
If condition persists for more than 7 days worsens or recurs discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 7 days.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.