Skip to product information
1 of 1

McKnights Pharmacy

Pepto Bismol Liquid

Regular price $12.59 CAD
Regular price Sale price $12.59 CAD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This cherry-flavour liquid relieves heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, nausea, and diarrhea. This low-sodium, sugar-free formula also relieves traveler's diarrhea and gas, belching, and fullness due to overindulgence in food and drink.


Active Ingredient: Bismuth Subsalicylate 525 mg (per 15ml) Inactive Ingredients: Benzoic Acid, Flavour, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Methylcellulose, Red 22, Red 28, Sodium Saccharin, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Salicylate, Sorbic Acid, Sucralose, Water


Shake well before use. For accurate dosing, use dose cup. Adults: 30ml (2 tablespoons). Children aged 10 to 14: 15ml (3 teaspoons). Children aged 5 to 9: 7.5ml (1.5 teaspoons). Children aged 2 to 4: 5ml (1 teaspoon). Repeat dosage every half hour as needed. Do not exceed 8 doses in 24 hours. Use until diarrhea stops, but not more than 2 days. Children under 2 years: ask a doctor. Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea. Warning: Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea or vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness. Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are: Allergic to salicylates (including aspirin) Taking other salicylate products Do not use if you have: An ulcer, a bleeding problem, or a bloody or black stool. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any drug for: Anticoagulation (thinning the blood), Diabetes, or Gout.   When using this product a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur. Stop use and ask a doctor if: symptoms get worse, or diarrhea lasts more than 2 days. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.